In a nutshell:
Doctor of Philosophy, March 2016, UC Davis, Davis, CA Dissertation title: "Earthquake-Soil-Structure Interaction Modeling of Nuclear Power Plants for Near-Field Events".
Master of Engineering Science, August 2008, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, RM, Chile. Thesis title: InSAR compatible ground motions for Northern Chile” [pdf]. Profesor Guía: Dr. Juan Carlos de la Llera Martín.
Professional Civil Engineer, December 2007, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
BS in Civil Engineering, August 2005, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- 2016 UC Davis Prize for Excellence in Geotechnical Engineering (I.M. Idriss award)
- 2015 Fugro-West Fellowship
- Becas Chile 2010, Chilean goverment scholarship to pursue PhD in foreign country.
- Graduated with "Maximum distinction" from Master's program at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (August, 2009).
- Recieved professional degree of Civil Engineer with "Maximum distinction" at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (December, 2007).
Skills [see complete CV or profile at Research Gate]